PLEASE NOTE: this position can be occupied in Berlin, Munich, Zurich or completely remote in Germany or Switzerland
Part-time scope: at least 80%
As a Senior Software Engineer (f/m/d) in the Integrations team, you are continuously driving our CRM and ERP integrations to the next level. You have a thorough understanding of how RESTful APIs work and how you can leverage their features in order to implement fast and reliable data transfers. In your role, you will touch various data points and concepts of RaiseNow where you'll make sure these are transferred as corresponding entities to our various integrations. You like the idea of owning your implementation down to production and making sure your releases are distributed quickly through our CI/CD pipeline. Your eagerness to learn about new systems and concepts helps you to navigate the ecosystem quickly. As part of the Integrations team, you will work closely with our Product Managers to drive value for our customers.
In detail, you'll be:
- Improving the structure and extending the functionality of our Salesforce Managed Package, e.g. by making sensible choices from system design down to code design patterns
- Taking an active part in continuously improving the design and architecture of our underlying integrations platform
- Integrating the RESTful APIs of Salesforce in our integration system components
- Monitoring the integration platform for optimal performance, stability, and security to keep reliability high and downtime low
- Helping to break down high-level requirements into work packages
- Helping our internal teams in answering complex integration related questions
- Proficiency in working in the ecosystem of Salesforce, in particular
- Apex (for clean and tested code)
Adhere to CRUD & FLS principles
Code that works with thousands of records
LWC web components which use custom Apex
Experience in shipping releases of the Managed Package to customer installations
Familiar with common testing frameworks like PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat and others
Fluent written and verbal English (at least C2)
Nice to have
- building internal SDKs for external RESTful APIs
working together with a distributed team of developers
working in close collaboration with product managers, in order to support the team with streamlined processes around the development of the product
Our tech stack
- PHP 7.4 with Symfony 4.4*
- MySQL, RabbitMQ, ELK stack
- Select serverless AWS services (Lambda, SQS, Step Functions).
Docker containers and DC/OS, we're about to move to AWS Lambda
*…Yes, we are about to upgrade!
We're RaiseNow, and we're passionate about making fundraising more efficient, user-friendly, and successful. Our technology is supporting organizations like Save the Children International, WWF, Amnesty, UNICEF, and many others.
At RaiseNow, our diverse and skillful team of engineers, fundraising experts, and movers and shakers in the nonprofit sector combine experience with cues from our community to build innovative solutions to solve real-world problems. This approach to product development will allow us to find more ways to enable people and organizations to do good in the world. We are committed to innovating and delivering top-notch tools and processes to raise the efficiency and success of organizations and movements, bringing about long-lasting impact. Join us on this exciting journey!
Since your skills and qualifications are what count for us and your appearance does not play a role, we ask you not to send a photo with your application.